Full course description
Time: 4 hours, 32 minutes
Credit: 5 Learning BACB CEs
Presenter: Iser DeLeon, Ph.D., BCBA
Course Description: Presents a review of functional analysis methods integrated with recent critical research.
- Understand the assessment of low frequency and high risk behaviors.
- Review combined versus separate topographies in terms of graphing and categorization.
- Review literature on using the functional analysis with young children and across individual differences.
- Learn important areas for research in the area of functional analysis and medication effect.
- Review research on teaching others to conduct a functional analysis.
Keywords: Functional analysis, functional assessment, problem behavior, medication, research
Rating: This course is recommended for professionals with background knowledge of the concepts and principles of behavior analysis. Prerequisite knowledge of functional assessment methods and single-subject research design is recommended.
Disclaimer: This course contains information which may be repetitious for individuals who have completed our five-course (third edition) BCBA certification classes.
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)