Full course description
Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Credit: 2 Learning BACB CEs, 1.75 HRCI general credits, or 2 SHRM credits
Presenters: Barbara R. Bucklin, Ph.D. (supervised by Jose Martinez-Diaz, Ph.D., BCBA-D)
- Identify common truths and myths about effective instructional design
- Identify Skinner’s contributions to instructional design
- Describe why performance analysis is important prior to designing instruction
- List basic principles used to design effective instruction
- Identify examples and nonexamples of effective instruction
- Identify ways to measure and sustain newly trained skills
Keywords: Instructional design, corporate training, teaching
Rating: This course is recommended for anyone interested in learning about a behavior analytic approach to instructional design and its application in corporate settings.
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at email@example.com
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)