Full course description
Time: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Credits: 2 Learning BACB CEs (can also be used for supervision), 2 HRCI general credits, or 2 SHRM credits
Presenter: Janis Allen, B.A.
Course Description: Helps supervisors (new or experienced) pinpoint and measure the performances they are responsible and accountable for delivering. Teaches ways to clarify the authority they have to make and implement decisions and how to develop their supervisees by teaching them new tasks and coaching them to become successful in performing those tasks.
- Pinpoint measurable performance areas for which they’re responsible/accountable
- List situations in which a decision is expected
- List specific decisions they are authorized to make by the manager
- Identify new tasks to delegate for their supervisees to learn and perform
- Identify their own barriers to delegating and ways to overcome those barriers
- Learn tools for coaching their supervisees to perform the new tasks
- Learn positive reinforcement skills to help supervisees master new tasks and improve their performance
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)