Full course description
Time: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Credits: 2 Learning CEs, which can also be used for supervision
Presenter: Janis Allen, B.A.
Course Description: Helps supervisors (new or experienced) pinpoint and measure the performances they are responsible and accountable for delivering. Teaches ways to clarify the authority they have to make and implement decisions and how to develop their supervisees by teaching them new tasks and coaching them to become successful in performing those tasks.
- Pinpoint measurable performance areas for which they’re responsible/accountable
- List situations in which a decision is expected
- List specific decisions they are authorized to make by the manager
- Identify new tasks to delegate for their supervisees to learn and perform
- Identify their own barriers to delegating and ways to overcome those barriers
- Learn tools for coaching their supervisees to perform the new tasks
- Learn positive reinforcement skills to help supervisees master new tasks and improve their performance
The student registered for the course may request to drop the course as long as it is within 30 days of registration and they have not completed anything beyond Module 2. To officially drop the course and receive a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the drop survey. The completed drop survey must be received within this time period to be dropped from the course and to receive a refund. The refund is returned to the credit card that was used to pay for the training.
- Courses less than $100: $25
- Courses greater than $100, but less than $300: $50
Important note: If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
Please be very careful when creating your profile on the shopping cart. Once created, a shopping cart profile cannot be edited by either the student or the staff of Continuing Education. If information is entered incorrectly, a new account will have to be created.