Full course description
Time: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Credits: 2 Learning CEs, which can also be used for supervision
Presenter: Janis Allen, B.A.
Course Description: Helps supervisors (new or experienced) pinpoint and measure the performances they are responsible and accountable for delivering. Teaches ways to clarify the authority they have to make and implement decisions and how to develop their supervisees by teaching them new tasks and coaching them to become successful in performing those tasks.
- Pinpoint measurable performance areas for which they’re responsible/accountable
- List situations in which a decision is expected
- List specific decisions they are authorized to make by the manager
- Identify new tasks to delegate for their supervisees to learn and perform
- Identify their own barriers to delegating and ways to overcome those barriers
- Learn tools for coaching their supervisees to perform the new tasks
- Learn positive reinforcement skills to help supervisees master new tasks and improve their performance
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Note: The 60-day access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in; purchasing multiple course subscriptions will not extend your access.
Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech will no longer offer extensions for new purchases. Purchases made prior to this date will be eligible for an extension per the previous policy:
Effective July 23, 2018, each ABA Learning (type-2) on-demand CE course may be extended a maximum of three times within six months of the original course purchase. After six months from the original date of purchase, the course will need to be purchased again.
For more information, to request an extension, or if you experience problems when registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)