Full course description
Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes
Credits: 1.5 Learning type-2 BACB CEs
Presenter: Michael McCarthy, M.Ed.
Course Description: Describes eight foundational interpersonal skills for team leaders and team members. Addresses interpersonal skills as analogous to lubrication for moving parts, with behavior as the focal part. Offers a purpose (intended outcome) for each skill, the context or situation in which to use the skill, how to use the skill, an example and nonexample of that skill and how to know if the skill worked as intended.
- Identify the purpose (intended outcome) of each skill
- Identify the context or situation in which it is appropriate to use each skill
- Describe how to use each skill
- Describe an examples and nonexample of each skill in use
- Describe how to tell whether each skill worked as intended (success)
The student registered for the course may request to drop the course as long as it is within 30 days of registration and they have not completed anything beyond Module 2. To officially drop the course and receive a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the drop survey. The completed drop survey must be received within this time period to be dropped from the course and to receive a refund. The refund is returned to the credit card that was used to pay for the training.
- Courses less than $100: $25
- Courses greater than $100, but less than $300: $50
Please be very careful when creating your profile on the shopping cart. Once created, a shopping cart profile cannot be edited by either the student or the staff of Continuing Education. If information is entered incorrectly, a new account will have to be created.