Full course description
Time: 2 hour, 19 minutes
Credits: 2.5 Learning CEs, which can also be used for supervision
Presenter: Janis Allen, B.A.
Course Description: Describes the development and implementation of the performance scorecard, an objective tool for conducting a performance appraisal. Key performance indicators for individuals are defined as the building blocks for the scorecard, which is created jointly by the supervisor and the appraisee. How to use coaching and positive reinforcement as essential elements in the implementation of the scorecard.
- Identify the purpose of a performance measuring tool or appraisal
- List the advantages of objective tools
- Learn how to initiate the development of a performance scorecard from scratch with an individual supervisee
- Identify ways to involve the appraisee in the development of his or her scorecard
- Learn the five-step model to jointly build the scorecard over time
- Identify potential pitfalls and causes for resistance from the appraisee and how to prevent or overcome them
- Learn how to coach the appraisee to calculate and post initial trial scores
- Analyze performance data to adjust goals on the scorecard
- Identify specific supervisee behaviors which should be reinforced
- List ways to develop a reinforcement plan
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Note: The 60-day access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in; purchasing multiple course subscriptions will not extend your access.
Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech will no longer offer extensions for new purchases. Purchases made prior to this date will be eligible for an extension per the previous policy:
Effective July 23, 2018, each ABA Learning (type-2) on-demand CE course may be extended a maximum of three times within six months of the original course purchase. After six months from the original date of purchase, the course will need to be purchased again.
For more information, to request an extension, or if you experience problems when registering, please email us at email@example.com
Important note: If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)