Full course description
Time: 2 hour, 13 minutes
Credits: 2.5 Learning CEs (can also be used for supervision), 2.5 HRCI general credits, or 2.5 SHRM credits
Presenter: Janis Allen, B.A.
Course Description: Helps supervisors (new or experienced) learn tools to engage employees in projects with measurable outcomes and results. Discusses the additional benefit of the extra interest and initiative employees will exert when they own the project and invest in its success and the employees’ pride and satisfaction of measurable achievement, created by the supervisor’s positive reinforcement, which increases the rate of productive behaviors and talk.
- Describe employee engagement and motivation.
- List the five steps to engage and motivate employees.
- Identify ways to motivate employees to give discretionary effort, not just enough to get by.
- Analyze the consequences that reinforce undesired behaviors.
- Analyze the consequences that punish or extinguish desired behaviors.
- Identify ways to prevent burnout.
- Identify eight ways to make positive reinforcement effective.
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)