BEHP1159: Learning in the Workplace
Time limit: 60 days
Full course description
Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Credit: 4.5 Learning CEs, 3.5 SHRM or 3.5 HRCI credits
Presenter: Dr. Thor Flosason
Course Description: Provides a comprehensive overview of learning in the context of the workplace, including needs assessment, evaluation and more. Takes a pragmatic approach to learning in the workplace, based on extensive research in behavior analysis and other related disciplines. These approaches have been validated in organizations over many decades, and will provide professionals in behavior analysis and organizational behavior management tools that can be used in their practices.
- Describe how to conduct a needs analysis;
- Determine when a learning intervention is required;
- Design, develop and implement learning interventions;
- Evaluate learning interventions for their effectiveness;
- Describe the evolution of workplace learning from a historical standpoint;
- Use antecedent interventions to improve performance of learners in the workplace;
- Describe ADDIE, a commonly used instructional design model, and the components within;
- Critically analyze popular trends in workplace learning and determine which are supported from an empirical standpoint.
This course is recommended for BCBAs, BCaBAs and other individuals interested in the effective training and management of employees.
Keywords: Workplace, learning, OBM, organization, training, management
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at email@example.com
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)