BEHP1162: How to Train, Evaluate and Manage Staff
Time limit: 60 days
Full course description
ime: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Credits: 3 Learning CEs, 3 general HRCI credits, or 3 SHRM credits
Presenter: Byron Wine, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Course Description: Introduces empirically derived methods to train, manage and evaluate employees from a behavior analytic perspective. Includes the most challenging aspects of clinical work (staff management and direct care staff, implementing complex procedures with difficult consumers). Also includes an overview of behavior analytic literature on managing staff behavior.
- Identify how to objectively evaluate employee performance
- Learn how to objectively measure quality
- State and discuss when and how to effectively train staff members
- State and discuss common antecedent interventions used with employees
- State and discuss common consequence interventions used with employees
- State and discuss the components of Reid’s seven-step outcome management process
- State common problems associated with leadership and how to overcome them
Keywords: Staff management, training, staff evaluation, OBM, leadership, evaluation
Rating: This course is recommended for any individual interested in the effective management of employees. No prerequisites are required, although a behavior analytic background is strongly recommended.
Access: 60 days from the date and time of registration
Important notes: Your access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in. Effective July 1, 2022, Florida Tech no longer offers extensions for CE courses; if you do not finish your course and need to repurchase, please contact us. If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to write your certification number on your certificate of completion, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
For more information, if you experience problems when registering, or if you need to repurchase a CE please email us at email@example.com
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)