Full course description
Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Credit: 4.5 LEARNING CEUs, 3.5 SHRM or 3.5 HRCI credits
Presenter: Dr. Thor Flosason
Course Description: Provides a comprehensive overview of learning in the context of the workplace, including needs assessment, evaluation and more. Takes a pragmatic approach to learning in the workplace, based on extensive research in behavior analysis and other related disciplines. These approaches have been validated in organizations over many decades, and will provide professionals in behavior analysis and organizational behavior management tools that can be used in their practices.
- Describe how to conduct a needs analysis;
- Determine when a learning intervention is required;
- Design, develop and implement learning interventions;
- Evaluate learning interventions for their effectiveness;
- Describe the evolution of workplace learning from a historical standpoint;
- Use antecedent interventions to improve performance of learners in the workplace;
- Describe ADDIE, a commonly used instructional design model, and the components within;
- Critically analyze popular trends in workplace learning and determine which are supported from an empirical standpoint.
This course is recommended for BCBAs, BCaBAs and other individuals interested in the effective training and management of employees.
Keywords: Workplace, learning, OBM, organization, training, management
Access: 2 weeks
Note: The two weeks' access begins at the time of purchase, not the time of log in; purchasing multiple course subscriptions will not extend your access.
Effective July 23, 2018, each ABA type-2 on-demand CE course may be extended a maximum of three times within six months of the original course purchase. After six months from the original date of purchase, the course will need to be purchased again.
If you experience problems when registering, please call 321-674-8382, option 2.
Important note: If you are taking this course to maintain your BACB certification, you will need to include your BACB certification number when creating your student profile, as the BACB requires that your certificate of completion includes your certification number.
No refunds are provided once the course is accessed.
These workshops are presented in partnership between the Florida Tech ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc., is a BACB-approved provider of type-2 continuing education hours (provider number: OP-02-0023)